REFRIGERATION ENGINEER – REMOTE – NORTH ENGLAND
We are currently looking to recruit a qualified Refrigeration Engineer to work as part of our Service team covering the North of England.
This is an exciting opportunity to work on various types of new and existing industrial systems for an excellent client base such as Britvic, CBRE, John Lewis Partnership, Nando’s, Costco, Tesco etc.
We are a small, growing team, you will be required to carry out other duties when needed. Your flexibility and “can do” attitude are essential for this role.
Your duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for routine servicing and repairs, mechanical and electrical fault finding, on various refrigeration systems.
- Ensuring that work is always to the highest standard.
- Installation of refrigeration pipework and refrigeration equipment.
- Conduct pressure testing and brazing.
- Conduct Commissioning and servicing of refrigeration equipment.
- Conduct refrigerant recovery.
- Conduct refrigeration pipework brazing, bending, setting and joining.
- Conduct leak testing, evacuation and charging of systems.
- Maintain a good working relationship with clients.
- Identifying new product or service opportunities.
- Overnight stays away from home will be necessary from time to time and the company will cover all business expenses.
Ice Cool Servicing Ltd will provide a company van, mobile phone, uniform, PPE, F-Gas equipment and product training.
Qualifications & Key Skills Required
- Qualified F-Gas Cat 1 including HC/flammable refrigerant module.
- NVQ level 2/3 Refrigeration and Air Conditioning (C&Q 6187).
- Full driving licence.
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated team member.
- Work to high levels of efficiency and productivity on own and as part of a team.
- Extensive field experience in the refrigeration sector.
- Fault finding and routine maintenance experience.
- Electrical and control experience.
- Awareness and knowledge of Health & Safety.
- Extensive on-site hot work (including risk assessments) experience.
- Prepared to work away and cover on-call hours when required.
£30,000 – £45,000 per year depending on experience
If you’re interested in this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Ice Cool Servicing Ltd are a UK supplier, and service provider of reliable and environmentally-friendly ice machines and ice storage and transport systems for the display of fine foods, food processing and medical applications. Not only do we offer Manitowoc and Hoshizaki commercial refrigeration equipment, but we are also the main UK supplier of Follett ice machines.
Are you would like more information about this role then please call us on 01869 247947. Alternatively, visit our Contact Us page to send an online enquiry.